"Mbabane, the capital of Swasiland" Mbabane by georeiser
Mbabane Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 18 photos
Mbabane is Swaziland’s capital, and is at the northern end of the Ezulwini valley amongst the lush Dlangeni hills. It is the administrative centre of the country with about 80,000 inhabitants.
Mbabane is a very clean city compared with Manzini. The infrastructure is up to date, with nice roads and pavements. The city has a lot of hills, and some roads has a steep rise. The vegetation is greener because of the higher altitude and the mountains around the city.
When driving from Manzini to Mbabane you will get to the place on the photo. This is the beginning of Mbabane city. The government buildings are to the left. This is also the direction to Johannesburg.
Just shortly after the minibus turned left, all traffic had to stop for a long police escort with sirens. Probable a high official person.
Typical roads in Mbabane. Look at the green vegetation
Mbabane is surrounded with beautiful green hills. And the roads and pavements are clean. more travel advice
georeiser's Related Pages
Mbabane Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mbabane - The capital of Swaziland"
- "Mbabane, the capital of Swasiland"
- "Mbabane, the capital city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mbabane
- Hotels in Mbabane
- Restaurants in Mbabane
- Shopping in Mbabane
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mbabane
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Mbabane?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mbabane
Photos in MbabaneSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Accra Intro, 92 reviews, 418 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asmara Intro, 76 reviews, 384 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maputo Intro, 80 reviews, 351 photos, 10 travelogues
- Lome Intro, 60 reviews, 293 photos, 10 travelogues
- Muscat Intro, 62 reviews, 278 photos, 9 travelogues
- Goa Intro, 61 reviews, 278 photos, 10 travelogues
- Victoria Falls Intro, 54 reviews, 257 photos, 10 travelogues
- Kiev Intro, 46 reviews, 235 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Addis Ababa Intro, 54 reviews, 222 photos, 10 travelogues
- Windhoek Intro, 59 reviews, 202 photos, 6 travelogues