Lilongwe Warnings Or Dangers Tips by georeiser
Lilongwe Warnings and Dangers: 3 reviews and 2 photos
Security guards in Lilongwe
I didn't experience any crime in Malawi. But the taxi driver told me that petty street crime like pick-pocketing is common in Lilongwe, and robberies are increasing. Break-ins have occurred in residential areas and also hotels. Most crimes involve property.
Security guards with helmets are driving around to protect their rich customers. The photo was taken in a rich neighbourhood in Lilongwe New town. It looks like Police, but they are security guards.
More Reviews (26)
- Lilongwe is warm
- See All Long distance buses
- See All Massage in Lilongwe
- See All Chez Ntemba disco
georeiser's Related Pages
Lilongwe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lilongwe - Malawi Gold"
- "Nice Place Nice People"
- "The 'transit' zone!"
- "Malawi's capital"
- "Friendly city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lilongwe
- Hotels in Lilongwe
- Transportation in Lilongwe
- Nightlife in Lilongwe
- Restaurants in Lilongwe
- Warnings and Dangers in Lilongwe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lilongwe
- 27 Reviews
- 73 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Lilongwe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lilongwe
Photos in LilongweSee All Photos (73)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Accra Intro, 92 reviews, 418 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asmara Intro, 76 reviews, 384 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maputo Intro, 80 reviews, 351 photos, 10 travelogues
- Lome Intro, 60 reviews, 293 photos, 10 travelogues
- Muscat Intro, 62 reviews, 278 photos, 9 travelogues
- Goa Intro, 61 reviews, 278 photos, 10 travelogues
- Victoria Falls Intro, 54 reviews, 257 photos, 10 travelogues
- Kiev Intro, 46 reviews, 235 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Addis Ababa Intro, 54 reviews, 222 photos, 10 travelogues
- Windhoek Intro, 59 reviews, 202 photos, 6 travelogues