"Kumasi, the Garden city of Africa" Kumasi by georeiser
Kumasi Travel Guide: 91 reviews and 358 photos
The city of Kumasi is by many people most known for the big marked, which is the next largest in Africa. The city is also called the Garden city of Africa due to its vegetation and parks. Kumasi is the second largest city in Ghana and is the capital of the Ashanti region.
Dimlite Snacks is a popular African eating place. The place doesn't look too inviting when you see it from the street.... more travel advice
Typical buildings in Kumasi are grey with dilapidated facade. The locals often hang laundry out of the window to dry. more travel advice
georeiser's Related Pages
Kumasi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The centre of the Ashanti Kingdom"
- "Capitol for the Ashanti Kingdom"
- "Kumasi, centre of the Ashanti's"
- "A 3 Week Visit"
- "Kumasi, the Garden city of Africa"
- "Have you been to Ghana?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kumasi
- Hotels in Kumasi
- Transportation in Kumasi
- Nightlife in Kumasi
- Restaurants in Kumasi
- Shopping in Kumasi
- Warnings and Dangers in Kumasi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kumasi
- 28 Reviews
- 125 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Kumasi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kumasi
Photos in KumasiSee All Photos (125)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Accra Intro, 92 reviews, 418 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asmara Intro, 76 reviews, 384 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maputo Intro, 80 reviews, 351 photos, 10 travelogues
- Lome Intro, 60 reviews, 293 photos, 10 travelogues
- Muscat Intro, 62 reviews, 278 photos, 9 travelogues
- Goa Intro, 61 reviews, 278 photos, 10 travelogues
- Victoria Falls Intro, 54 reviews, 257 photos, 10 travelogues
- Kiev Intro, 46 reviews, 235 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Addis Ababa Intro, 54 reviews, 222 photos, 10 travelogues
- Windhoek Intro, 59 reviews, 202 photos, 6 travelogues