Asmara Off The Beaten Path Tips by georeiser Top 5 Page for this destination
Asmara Off The Beaten Path: 7 reviews and 10 photos
Countryside life in Asmara
Right outside Asmara center is the life different. Solid concrete buildings are replaced with more simple construction material, like stone. Almost no high buildings. Only the main streets have asphalt paving. It's a countryside life with happy children is playing in around the houses.
More Reviews (75)
- See All The price level and black market
- See All Asmara Palace Hotel
- See All Downtown Asmara, more photos...
- See All Bicycles in Asmara
- See All Vegetables and fruits
- Jogging in Asmara
georeiser's Related Pages
Asmara Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Asmara, Eritrea"
- "Asmara: The "Little Rome" of Africa"
- "Lovely Asmara"
- "Asmara - City of Surprises"
- "Piccolo Roma"
- "Asmara - nice people and poor country"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Asmara
- Hotels in Asmara
- Transportation in Asmara
- Nightlife in Asmara
- Restaurants in Asmara
- Shopping in Asmara
- Warnings and Dangers in Asmara
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Asmara
- 76 Reviews
- 384 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Asmara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Asmara
Photos in AsmaraSee All Photos (384)
Videos in AsmaraSee All Videos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Accra Intro, 92 reviews, 418 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asmara Intro, 76 reviews, 384 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maputo Intro, 80 reviews, 351 photos, 10 travelogues
- Lome Intro, 60 reviews, 293 photos, 10 travelogues
- Muscat Intro, 62 reviews, 278 photos, 9 travelogues
- Goa Intro, 61 reviews, 278 photos, 10 travelogues
- Victoria Falls Intro, 54 reviews, 257 photos, 10 travelogues
- Kiev Intro, 46 reviews, 235 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Addis Ababa Intro, 54 reviews, 222 photos, 10 travelogues
- Windhoek Intro, 59 reviews, 202 photos, 6 travelogues