"The coastal city Santos" Santos by georeiser
Santos Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 64 photos
Santos, with its twin city Sao Vicente, is one of the oldest cities in South America. It was founded in 1546. Santos is located in the state of São Paulo, 70 km from the city São Paulo City. Santos is a coastal city with more than 500,000 inhabitants and it is the main port in Brazil. Nearly half of the country's exports pass through Santos, with coffee as the most important product.
Colonial-style buildings dominate the centre of Santos. The beach are famous for its long beach-garden. A four-lane boulevard separates the beach from high residential buildings.
The beach area in Santos has training equipments in many places where you can exercise. The beach promenade is also... more travel advice
Santos, with its twin city Sao Vicente, is one of the oldest cities in South America. It was founded in 1546. Santos... more travel advice
georeiser's Related Pages
Santos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Santos, so lovely sea shore city"
- "Guaruya, the beach of the paulistas"
- "The coastal city Santos"
- "Santos, SAntos by the Sea"
- "trip to guaruja"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santos
- Hotels in Santos
- Transportation in Santos
- Nightlife in Santos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Santos
- 13 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Santos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santos
Photos in SantosSee All Photos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Accra Intro, 92 reviews, 418 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asmara Intro, 76 reviews, 384 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maputo Intro, 80 reviews, 351 photos, 10 travelogues
- Lome Intro, 60 reviews, 293 photos, 10 travelogues
- Muscat Intro, 62 reviews, 278 photos, 9 travelogues
- Goa Intro, 61 reviews, 278 photos, 10 travelogues
- Victoria Falls Intro, 54 reviews, 257 photos, 10 travelogues
- Kiev Intro, 46 reviews, 235 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Addis Ababa Intro, 54 reviews, 222 photos, 10 travelogues
- Windhoek Intro, 59 reviews, 202 photos, 6 travelogues