"Why go to Florida?" Top 5 Page for this destination Orange Beach by eccentricplanet
Orange Beach Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 57 photos
Actually, I love Florida and I used to live there, but when we got the opportunity to spend spring break in Orange Beach, Alabama, just about ten miles from the Florida border, we took it. The same beautiful white sand beaches, relaxed atmosphere, great seafood, and tourist opportunities, with fewer crowds and for a lot less money. We really enjoyed our week here and will definitely go back. It was gorgeous. I write extensively about it and have many more pictures on my travel blog.
Highly recommended if you like that condo-on-the-beach experience!
This rent-by-the-week condo right next to the Sleep Inn is very well maintained. We had a three-bedroom condo right on... more travel advice
eccentricplanet's Related Pages
Orange Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Orange Beach Page"
- "Why go to Florida?"
- "akalla's new Orange Beach Page"
- "Romantic Getaway"
- "White Sands at Orange Beach Florida"
- "Construction Zone"
- "Orange Beach Alabama- The White Beach!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Orange Beach
- Hotels in Orange Beach
- Transportation in Orange Beach
- Nightlife in Orange Beach
- Restaurants in Orange Beach
- Shopping in Orange Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Orange Beach
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Orange Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Orange Beach
Photos in Orange BeachSee All Photos (5)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orange Beach Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Saint Louis Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Memphis 1 review, 1 photo
- New York City Intro, 1 photo
- San Francisco Intro, 1 review
No friends yet.