"Croatian Island of Pag" Pag by seasonedveteran
Pag Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 19 photos
Driving along the Croatian coast was just fabulous; impeccable weather, blue ocean view and ocean breeze. Upon finding the ferry transporting you and your car to the island, it looked grim, expecially since we drove some 8 hours to reach it. But see Chapter 2 of my croatian experience...
Our campsite was great! It had a very good pizzeria, grocery store, many sites, and even its own 5 km stretch of beach! (gravel beach so bring water shoes. Sea urchins live in water as clean as the mediterannean sea!). It is covered in trees, so you can escape the sun if you are close to sunburn from playing in the ocean.
What more do you need? Only criticism is that they wouldnt allow campfires! Upon arriving, it took a long time to register for a campsite as well, and we just had to go looking for a suitable site as well. not very organized. good facilities, showers and everything though.
Check out this water fountain in the biggest city of the island of pag, called novalja. haha
There was a really great street performer there, and he spoke english! There are many restaurants, serving seafood, yum. We tried a fastfood type of seafood place, which served like four different types of seafood; big fish, small fish, es cargo, squid and scallop! crazy! for only like 6 euros!
Theres some small beaches as well.
- Pros:Great weather, beaches, great restaurants, beautiful people, nightclubs
- Cons:Unimpressive "tourist sites", few options for restaurants, clubs, etc. (Small Town)
seasonedveteran's Related Pages
Pag Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The ancient center of the new party island"
- "The island of Pag"
- "Slovene island in Croatia"
- "Croatian Island of Pag"
- "Pag - For Cheese, salt, Lace and lamb"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pag
- Hotels in Pag
- Transportation in Pag
- Nightlife in Pag
- Restaurants in Pag
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pag
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Pag?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pag
Photos in PagSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 12 reviews, 31 photos
- Cairo Intro, 13 reviews, 23 photos
- London 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Madrid 10 reviews, 23 photos
- Berlin Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos
- Dublin 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Barcelona 9 reviews, 16 photos
- Stockholm 7 reviews, 17 photos
- Munich 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Rome 5 reviews, 17 photos