"t h e w o r l d" cwest03's Profile

Hello and welcome to my world of travels

I have been very lucky to have traveled quiet a bit in the last year for work. I've seen some wonderful places that I didn't ever think that I would get a chance to see. Well at least they were pretty far down on my list of places to visit. Now that I've been to these place I can't wait to go back.

I'm planning a trip to Spain in July with my girlfriend. We'll spend about 2 weeks in all starting in Paris and ending up in Madrid for my friend's wedding. We're currently in the early stages of planning and don't exactly know where we're going to go or what we're going to see. If you have any suggestions please drop me a line. I'd love to hear about some good out of the way places.

Have a look around and send me a message if any of the information on my pages has been helpful. If you have any questions about any of the places I have been to or the things I have seen please let me know. I'll try to help out where I can.

Trips

In 1998 I took a trip to Europe and started in London

In September of 2001 my girlfriend and I went to Europe and started in Zurich

In Feb of 2002 I took a business trip to Asia and started in Sydney

In July 2003 my girlfriend and I went to Spain for my friend's wedding and started our trip in Paris

My Top 5 Cities

Thai Streetfood
Open Air Guide
Airline Meals

words of wisdom:

motel mattresses are better on the side away from the phone.

• Intro Updated Jul 16, 2004

• fattyjulia's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2005 at 9:53 AM

wish you a merry x'mas n happy new year

• lina112's Profile Photo
    Aug 19, 2005 at 3:38 PM

Happy Birthday from Spain, hope you had a great day. Lina

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2005 at 5:34 PM

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you , Happy birthday to Chris, Happy birthday to you. :) :)) :)) I wish you not only a happy new year, but also happier many maaany returns.

• omran's Profile Photo
    Aug 19, 2004 at 3:49 AM

i wish to you all the nice wishes and happppppppppppy birthday god bless :O)"

• grets's Profile Photo
    Aug 19, 2004 at 1:32 AM

A very happy birthday to you Chris and may all your wishes come true

• Aug 19, 2004 at 12:38 AM

* * * Happy Birthday!! :) Smiles from Sydney * * *

• Aug 18, 2004 at 8:51 PM

Chris, many many happy returns of the day. Wishing you a happy birthday and great future travels. Greetings from India. Your pages, albums, travellouges and tips are really great.

• knerten's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2004 at 5:25 PM

Happy Birthday and happy travels. As you say it, just GO!

• mark_mjb's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2003 at 2:46 PM

Hi there.. TXS for your comments and postings, i found them very useful.. have a look at my Malta page now & then...

• KonstantinII's Profile Photo
    Sep 23, 2003 at 1:04 AM

Since you're from San Jose maybe your name should be C-east! ;o)) Bad joke. Anyway, greetings from Belgrade!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!