Blogger Code of Ethics
We hold all of our VirtualTourist Blogger Press Pass holders to the highest ethical standards. As a pass holder, you agree:
- To be honest and fair.
- To be completely non-commercial (this includes not accepting "freebies" of any kind, promoting a place in exchange for freebies, etc.).
- To submit only writing and photography that is yours and yours alone.
- To not use the VirtualTourist Blogger Press Pass to seek outside writing assignments, whether paid or unpaid.
- To not allow your VirtualTourist Blogger Press Pass to be used by anyone other than yourself.
- To post your writing that results from use of the Blogger Press Pass to VirtualTourist only. If you have social media accounts, such as Twitter or Facebook, sharing links to your VT reviews is acceptable.
Failure to follow this code may result in revocation of your VirtualTourist Blogger Press Pass.